Following on from article from 2004 listing some of the best projects in Wicklow here is a list of a few worthwhile unclimbed lines. All of the below are good lines on nice rock, there are no SS or variations or extensions. They are King Lines if you will. I know of more some that I'm seflishly hoarding from myself (they easy ones), so this list isn't exhaustive.
1. Split boulder, Electric Mountain
2. Flicking the Bean boulder, Mall Hill
3 Art's Boulder arete, near Glanekeera
4. Line right of Wow Prow, Glenmac
5. Dyno right of Boat 66, Glenmac
6. Nemesis Boulder right arete, Glenmac
7. Roof below crag, Lough Dan
8. White Elephant, Glenamlure
9. Steep side of Gullyblock
10. Forest boulder, Mall Hill
Well that's all I can think of for the moment. If you know of anything else worth mentioning leave a comment. Note nothing in Glendo.