Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Readers required for my next book



For the last few months I have been working on my next book. It's a bouldering "how to" book aimed at beginners, I haven't decided onthe final format (free ebook, paid ebook, paper book). And it's still far from finished but I'm looking for a few climbers who would be willing to read through chapters as they are written and give feedback. You don't need to be an expert in fact it might be better if you are relatively new to climbing.

If you are interested send me an email at flanagandavid at hotmail dot com. I would also be keen to hear from anyone who has any bouldering photos I might be interested in.

3 comments:

  1. I caan cheack it for speelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was afraid you might say that. Is Ann available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always she is. She also is intrested in the content as well.

    ReplyDelete